Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Acupuncture

Each week is different for me. There is always something to look forward to. Every week we head out ready for our biggest outing, Acupuncture.

Acupuncture helps me with all of my specific symptoms that need to be treated. Without using any chemicals Acupuncture allows the body to heal. You can see why we look forward to it every week.

Today my dad showed my mom bruises at every point where the Acupuncture needles went. We gathered around looking at his bruises in awe.

"Wow!" I heard my mom say.

"That shows how sensitive you are!" My sister added.

Unlike other Acupuncturists ours carries Chinese Herbs as well. Chinese Herbs are a traditional Chinese medicine. Made by the elements of nature, the Chinese Herbs are all natural.

Every time we come back from Acupuncture we come back with something positive to say.

"My sinuses are better." I heard my sister say.

"My knee doesn't hurt anymore."

"I am happier than before."

I look forward to Acupuncture every week hoping that there is something positive to say each time.

2 comments:

Cindy Wright said...

Hi Kaitlyn, What a terrific writer you are! And what a privilege it is to read what you have expressed on this blog! God has definitely gifted you in being able to articulate what you are feeling and experiencing in a wonderful way. (You must take after your Dad and other family members in being able to express yourself in such meaningful, yet fun and mature ways!)

I look forward to be able to regularly visit your blogsite to read what God has put upon your heart to write. Thanks for letting us know about this wonderful forum. Blessings and Hugs, Cindy Wright

Kaitlyn said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys have been so kind to my family and I am glad we have you as friends!

Many blessings to you!

Kaity Belle