I cannot believe that we have stayed in this house for about 2 months, but those 2 months haven't been the easiest. On August 10th we started to clean the house preparing for our move. For the first time in a long time we felt safe, and happy.
"Mom I can still smell something but I don't know what it is." My sister said after coming home from cleaning.
"I just hope that this is a good house." She responded.
We still moved in hoping that we would be able to stay in the same house for at least more than 3 days. But with our head held high we moved in like regular people hoping that we could stay.
After a couple weeks we were satisfied. We decided that it was a good, clean house.
But just to be cautious we put mold plates out in the bathrooms, kitchen, and a couple bedrooms. After hearing that we had more mold colonies than we could tolerate we gathered around in a circle debating whether or not we should bring our belongings with us. We made a few calls checking what they thought about the mold.
The next day we thought that we wouldn't be staying in the house until we decided to test the air, but to do that we had to find someone we could trust. Spending the right amount of money we had an inspector come to inspect the house and test the air.
With our fingers crossed we waited for the test results to come back. Finally, we got our test results back. Indeed it was the outside air that the mold plates picked up. With our great test results we were able to stay in a mold free, chemical free, and a safe environment surrounding us.